1. The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods pursuant to the various payment methods set out in Agroniche’s website. The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment, as contained in Agroniche's website, shall be applicable to the Contract.
2. In addition to any additional terms contained in Agroniche’s website, the following terms shall also apply to the following types of payment:
2.1 Credit Cards/ Debit Cards
Credit Card payment option is available for all Buyers. Agroniche accepts all Visa and MasterCards, both Credit and Debit, via Paypal Secured Payment Website. All your credit card information are protected by means of industry- leading encryption standards according to Paypal.
Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issues card due to Foreign Exchange.
2.2 Online Banking
- By choosing this payment method, the Buyer shall transfer the payment for the Goods to a Agroniche’s account for the total amount of the Buyer’s purchase (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). The transaction must be payable in Ringgit Malaysia. Agroniche, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
- For the time being, Agroniche accepts online bank transfers from AmBank, Bank Islam, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong, Maybank, Public Bank, RHB.
2.3 Cash On Delivery
Cash on Delivery (Pay cash upon delivery) is available within the region of Melaka, against a fee of RM 5 per order. Agroniche reserves the right to schedule the delivery time. The Goods will only be handed over to the Buyer upon full payment in cash by the Buyer.
3. If the Buyer fails to make any payment pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment method elected, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Agroniche, Agroniche shall be entitled to cancel the Contract or suspend deliveries of the Goods until payment is made in full.